Davidsons strives to make our company a great place to work. Our leaders are proven mentors and bring out the best in people, enabling them to shine. We run a tailored professional development program so that all our staff maintain and build their knowledge in an ever-changing regulatory environment. And we surround ourselves with highly motivated staff that are technical experts and are naturally driven by success.
Every Davidsons team member is required to undertake a compulsory level of professional development training each year. The training consists of two components, our formal internal training program and the structured education program conducted depending on the team member’s speciality.
How we appraise and recognise our people
Our unique Davidsons Appraisal and Recognition process is designed to maximise leadership and continuously improve the values, behaviours and cultural climate of our workplace. After all, we believe our leaders’ behaviours shape our corporate climate, which in turn can motivate staff, increase client satisfaction and lead to increases in overall performance. Our process has four core components: empathy, clarity, engagement and learning.
Our friendly workplace provides:
- The opportunity to work with great clients from many industries and diverse backgrounds
- Career plans for individuals wishing to specialise in certain areas or develop into a senior member of the group
- Inclusive meetings and forums for employee feedback, ideas and development.
- All new team members are allocated a “Buddy” who is available to coach you through your induction process and beyond
- Flexible hours to ensure that client work is completed on time as well as supporting employee external commitments
- Davidsons strongly supports the Geelong and wider community through donations, sponsorship and providing in-kind support to select NFP’s and our team members are given the opportunity to assist with this through volunteering and donating
- Davidsons is supportive of professional development and encourages employees who wish to undertake external studies on their own behalf
- Return to work programs
- Invitations for families and partners to attend social events