Superannuation is a tax-effective vehicle for building wealth in the longer term.
What are Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs)?
Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) combine all the tax advantages of superannuation with greater flexibility in investment choice and access to a wider range of wealth building options than are available in public-offer superannuation funds.
Davidsons offers specialist SMSF services. Our SMSF team is highly technical and experienced and will work with you to establish your SMSF as well as provide a full ongoing SMSF administration service.
Based on a ‘Client First’ approach, our dedicated and specialist team is able to provide proactive solutions and advice on all aspects of SMSFs in a constantly changing legislative environment.
How can we help you with your SMSF?
We can assist you with the following SMSF services:
- Assisting you with the establishment of your SMSF
- Working with you to ensure your SMSF remains compliant with ever changing superannuation legislation
- Providing “real time” financial reports so you can easily monitor the financial performance and asset allocation of your SMSF
- Providing advice on any SMSF regulatory and compliance concerns your SMSF may encounter
- Providing advice on the structuring options available for your next SMSF property purchase
- Providing advice on how you can utilise your SMSF to facilitate family succession and intergenerational wealth transfer
- Assisting with the establishment of pensions and advise on your eligibility to draw benefits from your SMSF
- Monitoring of your annual contribution and pension limits
- Working with you (and your solicitor) to provide guidance on how your super assets may be distributed on death
- Providing SMSF Administration
Our SMSF Administration services include:
- Preparing year-end financial statements for your SMSF
- preparing and lodging the fund’s annual income tax and regulatory return
- Satisfy new transfer balance account reporting (TBAR) measures with the ATO
- Arranging an annual actuarial certificate
- Arranging the statutory annual SMSF Audit
- Updates to the Fund Deed and Trustee structure
- Taking care of paperwork and calculations in relation to the commencement and maintenance of pensions
- Preparing trustees’ minutes in relation to certain events
- Other statutory obligations such as ASIC