As there are many regulations to comply with when operating a company in Australia, the benefits of having less to worry about may be all you need to seek out our solutions and engaging Davidsons to be your Company(s) Registered ASIC Agent.
The benefit of engaging a Professional Registered Agent is that we are familiar with the requirements companies need to meet under the Corporations Act 2001 (the Act) and make sure you meet your requirements on time and stress free.
What do we do as your Registered ASIC Agent?
- We download your company annual statement and review it to ensure it reflects the correct information for the company including addresses, officeholders and shareholders. We assist with any changes or updates required and follow you up to make sure you pay your renewal on time and avoid late payment penalties.
- We provide your solvency documentation for review and execution and assist you, where necessary, in understanding your obligations as a company officeholder and/or shareholder.
- We facilitate and correspond with ASIC via our online portal on your behalf in the preparation of ASIC forms and supporting documentation for company transactions, including address changes, officeholder or shareholder changes as well as a range of other transactions.
- We take care of your constituent documentation including the filing and maintenance of all company records.
- We provide our office as a Registered Office option, complying with the criteria stipulated by ASIC in relation to suitable registered offices. Whilst this particular service may seem a simple one, as your Registered Office, you can rest assured knowing that any important correspondence, particularly statutory documentation, will be received during business hours and acted upon promptly where time is critical to the correspondence in questions.
Other Corporate related services we can assist with include:
- Company formation (registering a new company) and incorporating its related registrations with the ATO (ABN, TFN, GST, PAYG)
- New Trust establishment (Discretionary and Unit)
- New Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
- Business Name Registration
- Company and Personal Name Searches
- Management of the ASIC Annual Company Statement process for all represented companies
- Company De-registrations
If you would like to find out how we can assist you with your corporate compliance needs or other company related needs, please contact Cheryl, our ASIC Administrator, on 03 5221 6399.
Disclaimer: this information is of a general nature and should not be viewed as representing financial advice. Users of this information are encouraged to seek further advice if they are unclear as to the meaning of anything contained in this article. Davidsons accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of any party using or relying on this article.