Personal Financial Services
Obtaining financial advice and accounting services from the one firm provides a streamlined, integrated approach that is of great advantage to clients seeking peace of mind for their investment and retirement planning.
We use our expertise across the interlinked areas of wealth creation, retirement planning and estate planning to ensure our clients maximise their financial outcomes, taking into account their personal and business circumstances.
Our services focus on six key areas of:
- Financial and Wealth Management
- Asset Management and Investment Advice
- Retirement Planning and Self Managed Superannuation
- Personal Insurance Services
- Estate & Tax Planning
- Mortgage Services
At Davidsons, we have a number of staff who are Authorised Representatives of Professional Investment Services Pty Ltd (PIS).
Davidsons Wealth Services Pty Ltd (ABN 72 540 465 768) is a Corporate Authorised Representative (AFSL 293275) of Professional Investment Services Pty Ltd AFSL 234951 ABN 11 074 608 558 W www.centrepointalliance.com.au/PIS
Please click here for further information
Financial and Wealth ManagementBack to Top ⇑
At Davidsons we believe building a solid, long-term investment strategy tailored to your individual situation is integral to achieving your financial goals. We use a personalised tailored approach to develop an investment plan that is uniquely for you and your circumstances. At any and every stage of your life, we work with you to assure that your financial decisions are appropriately and realistically aligned to your financial aspirations. Over the long-term, we help you manage your money with strategies designed to keep you on track for success.
Asset Management and Investment AdviceBack to Top ⇑
To further assist you in meeting your financial goals, we’ll seek to ensure your investments are properly diversified with an asset management strategy. Diversification, dividing your assets among different asset classes, is often cited as one of the best long-term investment strategies for any market environment. Your investment objectives, time horizon and risk tolerance will drive your asset allocation and help determine the right balance for you.
Retirement Planning and Self Managed SuperannuationBack to Top ⇑
With average life expectancies increasing, many people will spend up to one-third of their existence in retirement. Actively planning for a comfortable retirement compels some of the most important personal and financial decisions you’ll ever make. It also requires an in-depth strategy that includes some well thought out lifecycle management. You can rely on Davidsons to assess your current position with respect to your retirement needs and goals, and then put you on an investment path to help you potentially meet them.
Self Managed Superannuation Funds(SMSF)
Davidsons offers specialist SMSF services. Davidsons can work with you to establish your SMSF as well as provide a full ongoing SMSF administration service.
Establishing your SMSF
Davidsons can help you with all aspects of setting up a self managed super fund, whether this is preparing the trust deed, establishing a cash management account to lodging relevant documents with the ATO.
SMSF trustees can either be individuals or a company. Under super laws, generally (with certain exceptions) all SMSF members must either be individual trustees or directors of a corporate trustee.
Our SMSF specialist team will work with you to determine the best structure for your own personal circumstances. Every client has different circumstances, we will explain to why a certain structure is best for you.
SMSF administration service
Our SMSF team is highly technical and experienced. As part of our service offering we will look after the accounting, compliance and administration of your SMSF. Your client manager will help you with the following:
- deciding who will act as trustee(s) for your fund
- arranging the trust deed
- the ATO and trustee declarations relating to being an SMSF trustee
- arranging a binding death nomination, which provides guidance on how your super assets will be distributed on death
- a written investment strategy for your SMSF
- establishing a cash management account in the SMSF’s name
- registering your SMSF with the Australian Taxation Office
- receiving and dealing with paperwork throughout the year in relation to investments your SMSF holds
- corresponding with share registries in relation to your SMSF’s listed investments
- corresponding with the Australian Taxation Office on various issues
- taking care of paperwork and calculations in relation to the commencement and maintenance of pensions
- preparing trustees’ minutes in relation to certain events
- preparing year-end financial statements for your SMSF
- preparing and lodging the fund’s annual income tax and regulatory return
- preparing an annual actuarial certificate
Personal Insurance ServicesBack to Top ⇑
Regardless of how much time or money you spend building your investments, one unfortunate event can quickly erode the value of that plan if you don’t have an appropriate insurance plan in place. At Davidsons, we provide essential insurance strategies to help protect your financial future and your loved ones. The strategies we collectively build for you may include many different components such as life, long-term care, disability, or other types of coverage. We understand that your needs are unique and can help put in place a plan to protect what is important to you.
As part of our service to you, we will:
- structure an insurance package to maximise tax concessions and incorporating your cashflow requirements
- recommend the most appropriate and affordable insurance package from top rating insurance providers
- work with you to arrange insurance cover allowing for any existing medical conditions or non conforming employment arrangements
- arrange insurance to meet the needs of business owners, and
- structure ‘whole-of family’ insurance packages within your SMSF to protect each generation - from young adults starting work, to young families, through to retirees.
Estate & Tax PlanningBack to Top ⇑
No matter what stage of your life you are at, effective estate and tax planning for now and the future is essential. A sound estate plan provides for the effective preservation and transfer of wealth to your loved ones, providing the liquidity they will need to settle your estate taxes and minimising their financial burden. Together with Davidsons Accountants (or your external accountant if you desire), we help you take the steps necessary in seeking to protect, conserve, and distribute your assets for the benefit of your heirs and philanthropic interests.
Mortgage ServicesBack to Top ⇑
Whether you’re after a new home or investment loan, looking to consolidate debt or want a better interest rate on your existing loan, Davidson’s brokers can help. Our expert advisors will assist you negotiate and arrange the best possible loan facility for your situation.